Tuesday 8 May 2012

84. Before I actually say no to the boob plumping

I have just seen some fat transfer videos and can't believe how amazing the results When I was keen on this surgery a while back, comedy surgeon reckons it wasn't really worth it but that was a couple of years ago.  Now the procedure is more common, he is offering it to me and I thought I wanted to be finished as I am, but now I am not so sure.  Maybe I do want a bit of re-sculpting all round - as weird as that sounds - a part of me wants to experiment down the path of 'lets make your boobs bigger with fat transfer' (non-graphic fat transfer breast augmentation video here) and a fantastic before and after photo gallery of natural breast augmentation.

Now I know in my last post I said I wasn't going for this but my 'this will only be offered to you once, you only live once, why not' brain kicks in.  So, I think before I get trim for the summer maybe I should just relocate it instead? I am calling my comedy surgeon tomorrow and telling him I want the complete finish me off works.  A girl only has one life and although I am on my second pair of boobs, they could do with a little enhancing of the natural variety.  Fuck it, why the hell not? 

0 comments:

Tags